Industrial in mien and function, our exacting reproduction of a 1940s Hollywood studio light is as solidly built and maneuverable as its predecessors. Originally designed to illuminate the famous faces of film, the height adjusts manually. Crafted of solid cast aluminum and steel, it’s a classic of the genre.
- Crafted of solid cast aluminum and steel
- Handmade ribbed glass lens has minor imperfections characteristic of midcentury cast glass
- Light unit has a cast aluminum housing
- Stainless-steel tripod stand is fitted with cast aluminum casters
- Stainless-steel clamp
- Polished aluminum and powdercoat finish
- Uses two 23W max. CFL bulbs or two 100W max. standard bulbs (sold separately)